Saturday 13 June 2020

30 Days Wild June 2020 Day Thirteen

On our walk this morning across Berry Hill Fields we again saw many Swifts, we counted over a dozen and again two Swallows.  Also many butterflies flitting about, lots of tiny ones with pale orange and white wings and a couple of Tortoiseshells too.

I wanted to take some photos of on of my favourite flowers - Foxgloves

So here they are


Weather warm and sunny this morning but it looks like a storm is pending now it's gone very grey.

I've just used the new blogger to write this post so I hope it works.

4 comments:

  1. Foxgloves are so elegant
    I've heard mixed views about the new blogger, some like it, some very frustrated with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of things I find irritating about it. The Reading bit where other's latest posts pop up don't go straight to the blog now there is a redirection page first:)

      Delete
  2. I love to see foxgloves, they are a favourite at this time of year for me too. As are swifts, we get a lot over the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen more swifts this year than last, foxgloves are a firm favourite I love them:)

      Delete